Mean...err...Green Machine

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sstokes1971

Reaction score
I built this Mean Machine about 10 years ago bone stock. Thought it was time for a refresh. It tended to weathercock pretty bad so I decided to add another set of fins to the upper section hoping that might help some. We’ll see. Plus I think it looks better with how tall this thing is. I’d thought about staging but didn’t figure the upper stage would light being that far away. The color is Duplicolor Grabber Green. The decal font is Terminator (I think).

IMG_3060.jpgIMG_3061.jpg

Last edited:
I built this Mean Machine about 10 years ago bone stock. Thought it was time for a refresh. It tended to weathercock pretty bad so I decided to add another set of fins to the upper section hoping that might help some. We’ll see. Plus I think it looks better with how tall this thing is. I’d thought about staging but didn’t figure the upper stage would light being that far away. The color is Duplicolor Grabber Green. The decal font is Terminator (I think).

View attachment 392221View attachment 392222
Looks cool.

It absolutely CAN stage over that distance very easily.

Let me know if you are interested.

Back