EVENT MDRA Regional Launch April 17 & 18 - Central Sod Farm

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

G-Dog

RatDog Rocketry
Reaction score
We'll be there of course. A westerly(generally towards John Brown rd) breeze would be nice if it materializes, it tends to give us the 'length'
of the farm for recovery.

Antares JS

Professional Amateur
Reaction score
I'm planning to be there. I'm hoping to do some of the smaller flights I was going to do at Red Glare but couldn't since we only had one (crowded!) good flying day. Probably nothing bigger than a G, might do an H if it's really nice.

FjStix

Reaction score
Does anyone know if a local distributor of Aerotech motors will be there? I know this isn't a "Red Glare" status event and I have not been to many other MDRA launches.

jnmiller

Reaction score
Does anyone know if a local distributor of Aerotech motors will be there? I know this isn't a "Red Glare" status event and I have not been to many other MDRA launches.
I believe Ken from Performance Hobbies will be there on Sunday

mbeels

Yes balsa
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I'm planning to be there. I'm hoping to do some of the smaller flights I was going to do at Red Glare but couldn't since we only had one (crowded!) good flying day. Probably nothing bigger than a G, might do an H if it's really nice.
Same here, I still have some other rockets prepped from Red Glare. Looks like it would have been a nice day today (Saturday), I hope to get down tomorrow with a rockets.