• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

MDRA/Red Glare RMS Sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DannyB

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Hi all, I have a few extra motors that I’m getting rid of. I tried selling these at BALLS and AIRFEST but bc of newborn baby and airplane issues I wasn’t able to make it so I’m putting them up again for local sale. I’d much prefer to sell in large lots but will sell individually with pickup at MDRA/Philadelphia area. If purchased individually I will sell sets for 20% off retail, only a few bags are opened (but complete and well stored) and I will offer those for 30% off with no shipping or hazmat to pay for. If bought in bulk we can work out a better deal. Also if bought in bulk I will consider delivering within 300 miles of Philadelphia. I frequently travel up and down the entire east coast and as far west as Illinois, if you have patience I may be able to deliver large lots to you within that perimeter and at your local launch (did you think I’d travel and not launch a rocket...). I prefer email over pm, please email me at [email protected]. Here’s what I currently have:

Aerotech:
I284w 1
H165r 1
I161w 4
H123w 5
I211w 1
I218r 1
I357t 1
H148r 2
H242T 1
H238T 1
H128W 1
J90W 2
J350W 1
J135W 1
J315W 1
L850W 4
L1420R 1

Loki:
H144 1
J528
J820(star grain) 2
J??

Edit 3/16/2018: This is a partial list. I have to dig through my stuff to inventory everything.
Edit: updated inventory 3/17 to remove sold items.

Last edited:
WOW!!!
There's a lot of want on that list...
Unfortunately I'm tapped out from the BS sale, and then I went and bought a new (to me) rocket, dog, and my butt, hauler...

WOW!!!
There's a lot of want on that list...
Unfortunately I'm tapped out from the BS sale, and then I went and bought a new (to me) rocket, dog, and my butt, hauler...

Whats the BS sale? Did I miss one?! Yeah I spent so much this weekend that I’m selling these to put a small dent in it...madcow, Wildman, Performance hobbies and liquidfyre got the best of me.

Whats the BS sale? Did I miss one?! Yeah I spent so much this weekend that I’m selling these to put a small dent in it...madcow, Wildman, Performance hobbies and liquidfyre got the best of me.

Wildmans' Black Saturday sale...
I guess I could have said the BSS sale, but that would have been redundantly redundant...:eyeroll:

Eric, if you are interested in some but not all, and are planing a road trip, I might be interested in an arrangement on some of them.

Sent from my iPad using Rocketry Forum

Hi all, I updated the list but do have many more motors if interested. If you’d like to work out a deal on everything I can get it inventoried. Please email me if interested in anything and I will set it aside for you at Red Glare. I will still deliver the entire lot as mentioned above. Thanks!

Back