McCoys Micro Wonderworks

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still have all of his plans, built models, and tons of mm motors, as well as a 6 rail launch system for micro maxx rockets. I wasn't sure if there was still an interest in micros. Anyone in the Washington DC area interested?

I'm in Philadelphia, so only tenuously in the general DC region. But if there is no one closer and eager, I would make a trip down to see that all of it gets archived and/or shared to people who'll make good use of it.

I'm in Philadelphia, so only tenuously in the general DC region. But if there is no one closer and eager, I would make a trip down to see that all of it gets archived and/or shared to people who'll make good use of it.
Thanks for your interest. John left me with a boat load of rocket stuff. Just about all of his kits are gone, donated to his rocket club NARHAMS, but I still have a ton of stuff left. Not just micro stuff, tons of stuff!! Might be worth the trip for you, but maybe not at today's gas prices. If you want to wait to give someone a little more local the opportunity, that's fine. There's no real rush. It's all been sitting here for three years, so it's not going any where fast. Just keep me in mind if you don't se any further replies. Enjoy your summer!

Sorry for your loss and I know that John is missed by the NARHAMS crew. John's MicroMaxx activities were always an inspiration.

I'm in Winchester, VA so about a two hour drive from the GSFC visitor center.

NOVAAR hasn't done a fundraising auction for a while, but the club will do one after the Saturday July 9 launch at Great Meadow in Old Tavern, VA.

If there's stuff you want to see go to a good home I'll be happy to arrange for it to be picked up sometime before the auction. Or bring the stuff that day and come to the potluck dinner before the auction.

Items can either be donated completely to NOVAAR, or the club can keep a 10% donation and return the rest to whoever donates the items.

Sorry for your loss and I know that John is missed by the NARHAMS crew. John's MicroMaxx activities were always an inspiration.

I'm in Winchester, VA so about a two hour drive from the GSFC visitor center.

NOVAAR hasn't done a fundraising auction for a while, but the club will do one after the Saturday July 9 launch at Great Meadow in Old Tavern, VA.

If there's stuff you want to see go to a good home I'll be happy to arrange for it to be picked up sometime before the auction. Or bring the stuff that day and come to the potluck dinner before the auction.

Items can either be donated completely to NOVAAR, or the club can keep a 10% donation and return the rest to whoever donates the items.
What type of things would be of interest for the NOVAAR auction? I'm not sure about protocols on this site. Can I give my email publicly to allow for easier communication?

I'm not sure about protocols on this site. Can I give my email publicly to allow for easier communication?
I've sent you a private message (if you're not already familiar with that, please see the "Conversations" icon at the top of the page) with my email and that of the NOVAAR president. Thanks for your efforts to get that stuff to a good home!

Shortly after John passed. I went to the Yahoo Micro Max user group and downloaded 147 different PDF files dealing with Contest, Odd Roc, Scale and sport rockets. I also downloaded a section on support that he created. I have these PDF's in a zip file and I will be happy to share them with the forum. Just tell me how you want me to get this to the forum. John was fantastic with how he documented things and I think he would love to see other rocketeers working with these plans.

Best

Bradley Grant
NAR# 85261

Shortly after John passed. I went to the Yahoo Micro Max user group and downloaded 147 different PDF files dealing with Contest, Odd Roc, Scale and sport rockets. I also downloaded a section on support that he created. I have these PDF's in a zip file and I will be happy to share them with the forum. Just tell me how you want me to get this to the forum. John was fantastic with how he documented things and I think he would love to see other rocketeers working with these plans.

Best

Bradley Grant
NAR# 85261
Interested. Following

I put the plans on the NAR forum library under General Rocketry. They are all out there but I need to find a better way to index the plans for easier searching. I hope everyone is OK with this and enjoy the plans.

Bradley Grant
NAR# 85261
Hi Brad,
I was unable to find these on the NAR site. Would you happen to have a link that takes me to these plans/documents?

Back