May we have a Decim8 peek sir Flis?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saluki

Reaction score
Flis,
can you give us a peek at the new Decim8?:D

And spoil the Christmas surprise?

OH! You never peeked at christmas. OH give me a break.

Jflis please give those of us that want to peek a little look before this gets ugly.:bangbang:

Chanstevens don't look.

hhmmmmm.... haven't a clue what you're talking about... I've been reading about the problems out at the Devan outpost (horrible stuff, that). Perhaps, if the Planetary Press can get me some good pictures of the thing I will see what I can do in the next week or so...

:D :D

Oh, have you seen the LATEST issue of the press? Incredible what's going on out there in the Horse Head nebula. Oh, wait! That's right, I have the upgrade on delivery of the press. The regular issues won't go out for about another day...

=======================================
Man, i'm gonna burn for this, aren't I?.... :)

I've peeked and it's not even Christmas yet.

It's amazing what you see when Jim Flis is at almost all of your club's launches.

It's amazing what you see when Jim Flis is at almost all of your club's launches.

Oh! So now you have to be at a club lunch. So if we are unfortunate to not be in this special group or club, and live to far away to be in said club. We don’t get a peek.

Its just get better and better.:mad:

Now this could all be resolved with just a full picture of the rocket. Or as I put it A PEEK!:)

Oh by the way Chanstevens don't look.

Too late. I've even read the instructions. Whenever someone like Jim needs to "idiot proof" something, for some reason I'm the first place they go...:confused2:

My goodness! :)

Anyone checking out our photo albums?

I can hear the echo of Dr. Lenard McCoy... "Damit Jim, I'm a rocket scientist, not a detective!"... :D

I hope to have more information out there tomorrow. Been a hell of a week with orders, kitting and classes. Keep watch :)

jim

I've seen several nice unpainted pictures in the photo albums. I think there are even pictures of prototypes from a year or so ago here or on the TRF archives. But I'll shall leave the detective work to others.

If this is what I think it is...

Jim brought one of the prototypes to NARAM 50. Very cool design, especially the motor mount/aft section if the rocket. I've been looking forward to this one.

My goodness! :)

Anyone checking out our photo albums?
You have photo albums at the site? Every time I have gone there, I have been so entranced by the kit pages that I never noticed. ;)

MarkII

Get the heck out of here.....talk about cool. I will most definitely be building one of those.

That is going to be my next purchase!

Amazing detail and design. You rock... :clap:

Back