• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Maxi Brutes, FSI Rockets and altimeters

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

otis

Reaction score
Another group of stuff for sale. The last of the Estes Maxi Brutes. One each Maxi V2 and Maxi Honest John. Both new in unopened packages. These are in my opinion the finest kits that Estes ever made. They build into great rockets to fly. Very impressive.

$200 shipped for both

Next a group of 3 old FSI kits. Once again in great condition, unopened bags. One each OSO, EOS, and the 2 stage star gazer. Star gazer was meant to fly with the FSI E-5's. How about an E5-0 to an E5-6 for a flight to the stars? If you are anywhere near St. Louis or are going to naram I can even set you up with this combo of motors. These are VERY rare.

$150 for all three shipped.

I have a few extra altimeters. One PerfectFlight Alt 15K new in bag with manual. Never opened. One Rocketronics ALT 5A, never used. And one Missile Works RRC2X 40K. Don't believe it was ever used but verified working.

$85 shipped for all three. SOLD

If no takers on this they go on ebay next. Obviously I prefer to sell them here.

Thanks
Mike

100_0822.JPG

100_0823.JPG

100_0824.JPG

Everything on this thread has been sold except the FSI OSO and Star Gazer. $55 each shipped to you

Thanks
Mike

Received the altimeters the other day. Thanks. Boy that RockeTronics is an antique. Couldn't find any paperwork on it not that it looks "hard" to use. Only thing I can't surmise is
the jumper. I suspect it's either to erase the memory for the next flight or perhaps a metric to feet report jumper? Anyone have a link? The RRCX is a classic and the Alt15k I wanted
to replace a busted one I have. It just plain stopped working and hadn't been flown. Kurt

Finally received! The parcel sat in a P.O. in Louisiana for for several days. I think they gave up and caught an Uber. Showed up yesterday afternoon.

Thanks!

Back