Max Q Aerospace Aluminum Fin Cans on sale! ALL SIZES

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Binder Design

Reaction score
Binder Design is running a holiday special on machined aluminum fin cans! From now through 1/1/15 all sizes of our fin cans will be on sale (excludes special orders).

Order now for the best chance of arrival before Christmas. We'll do our best to get all orders out in time for Christmas arrival, our track record for last year's shipping was very good but it depends on how many orders we get. These are CNC machined, but there is a bunch of hand work that goes into them so each one is a work of art, especially the custom finishes.

If you've been waiting for these to go on sale, now's your chance!

Visit our aluminum fin can link at www.binderdesign.com for full details.

DeAr SaNTa....

(These are so cool, you can use them for desk art. It would be a shame, but you could..I think ANY rocketeer would appreciate one of these-even under a display dome!)

Thanks Mike! Remember the spirit of the season is all about giving and I think I'll give one to...me!

A very interesting product. From the pictures, it looks like the fins could be swapped out for a different shape as well; is that correct?

A very interesting product. From the pictures, it looks like the fins could be swapped out for a different shape as well; is that correct?

Yes, we are working on different planforms to choose from, as well as four fin versions.

Just a reminder that this sale is coming to an end in a few days. If you have any leftover Christmas money to spend, here's your chance to not miss out on a great deal.

For those who have already participated in our holiday special on these, THANK YOU!!!! :)

How tight is the tolerance for the underlying tube? I.e., is there a specific tube these were designed for or will it work for a range of tubing O.D.s?

How tight is the tolerance for the underlying tube? I.e., is there a specific tube these were designed for or will it work for a range of tubing O.D.s?

They'll work with the full range of tubes available in the hobby. They just clamp slightly tighter on the larger OD's. Now if you wrap a few extra layers on top of the standard tubing, all bets are off. We can size to custom tubes by special order.

They'll work with the full range of tubes available in the hobby. They just clamp slightly tighter on the larger OD's. Now if you wrap a few extra layers on top of the standard tubing, all bets are off. We can size to custom tubes by special order.

How would I go about getting a quote? Email I presume?

Latest posts

Back