• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Marshall UHF Tracker

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grouch

Reaction score
I have a Marshall UHF Receiver and Transmitter for sale. Because the transmitter sends out my call sign every 10 minutes, I will send the transmitter to Marshall to have it re-programmed to your call sign after purchase so understand there will be a delay in receiving the transmitter after purchase. The transmitter will easily fit inside an 18mm motor tube so there is really no limit to what you can use it in. If you have not had a chance to see just how incredible the Marshall products are please go online and look for your self. In the world of RDF tracking, there is none better than this system. The received will also work with their GPS transmitter if you have the scratch. I am asking $650 for both and a little patience while the transmitter is being re-programmed. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. Thank you for looking.

Attachments

• IMG_3553.jpg
    IMG_3553.jpg
    215.4 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
I have a Marshall UHF Receiver and Transmitter for sale. I will only sell them together and only to a HAM as they use the 70cm HAM band. Because the transmitter sends out my call sign every 10 minutes, I will send the transmitter to Marshall to have it re-programmed to your call sign after purchase so understand there will be a delay in receiving the transmitter after purchase. The transmitter will easily fit inside an 18mm motor tube so there is really no limit to what you can use it in. If you have not had a chance to see just how incredible the Marshall products are please go online and look for your self. This is the exact same system an Arab Prince would use when he is falconing. In the world of RDF tracking, there is none better than this system. The received will also work with their GPS transmitter if you have the scratch. I am asking $650 for both and a little patience while the transmitter is being re-programmed. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. Thank you for looking.
How much??

Let's do $500. I called Marshall and the turn around is 1-3 days to have the my call sign deleted.

Back