• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold MARSA 4 50g Flight Computer-Price Reduction

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MoreCowbell

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Purchased at $225, asking $150 and I will cover UPS Ground shipping within the US. Pay via Paypal, no F&F please. Bought this from Jack G. at BALLS a few years ago, never got around to using it.
MARSA 4 50g.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, gray screen version. Very rare.
The Marsa4 although being larger, is very robust and fully upgradeable to laterst firmware. It has programable features that the new units (Marsa54L) do not have. Very solid still.

John, thanks for the additional information. I am not very familiar with the MARSA. I bought it for a project, then as time went by I gravitated to Missile Works and never used it. Hopefully someone will latch onto it.

Mark

For people considering this, John also provides great support to his products.

Plus anyone who has dealt with me know that these are virtually guaranteed for life, original owner or not.

Wow, gray screen version. Very rare.
The Marsa4 although being larger, is very robust and fully upgradeable to laterst firmware. It has programable features that the new units (Marsa54L) do not have. Very solid still.
What features? I have a MARSA4 that I got off of eBay a while back and didn't realize this.

By the way, to the OP, if you drop the price a bit more, I'll probably buy this one, too.

What features? I have a MARSA4 that I got off of eBay a while back and didn't realize this.

By the way, to the OP, if you drop the price a bit more, I'll probably buy this one, too.

The Marsa4 allows you to set the output latch time up to 256 secs.
The LED screen brightness can be set
Couple others

The MARSA 4 is gone to a good home.

John Derimiggio, thank you very much for the additional information on this unit. It was extremely helpful. I hope we meet sometime--I owe you a beer. :)

Back