Marsa 33 Gyro and Pryo systems

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brawl768

Reaction score
I'm designing a 2 stage rocket and the Marsa 33 looks like a good fit for my electronics needs because of the gyro safety lockout and remote pyro boards. However I'm trying to understand how they work together. In the poking around I've done, I see there is an expansion header that can have a Gyro or a Gadget connected to it. I've seen references to a gryo as a gadget and I think I saw a reference to a combo gadget/gyro board.

So I guess my question is how do you use both the remote pyro boards (for my design I'm planning on using both of them) and a gyro at the same time?

Thanks in advance for the help,
Dave

I'm designing a 2 stage rocket and the Marsa 33 looks like a good fit for my electronics needs because of the gyro safety lockout and remote pyro boards. However I'm trying to understand how they work together. In the poking around I've done, I see there is an expansion header that can have a Gyro or a Gadget connected to it. I've seen references to a gryo as a gadget and I think I saw a reference to a combo gadget/gyro board.

So I guess my question is how do you use both the remote pyro boards (for my design I'm planning on using both of them) and a gyro at the same time?

Thanks in advance for the help,
Dave

Right now you can't. You will need to wait for the wireless version of the MrfPyro which will be another gadget on the network. Probably a couple months away. Fall/winter is development time, Spring/Summer is flying testing time. Getting back into development mode now.

Ah, that's probably the source of my confusion. Thanks for the quick reply. I'll keep an eye out for the new gadget.

Back