March BRC Poll! Part 1

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vote for the Best Rocket for March

• bssmith's Renegade

• rseazk5's FWS Shuttle

• Gillard's Twin Jet TR5 Fighter

• El Cheapo's Sirian Space Racer 5(SSR-5)

• mtshark's Comet Rider

Results are only viewable after voting.

Pantherjon

Reaction score
Well, the time has come to see who has the 'Best Rocket' this month! We have 9 contestants! And since the 'POLL' option is limited to only 7, I have had to break the contestants into 2 groups.This is group #1..Carefully consider each entry before placing your vote..Good luck to all of our contestants and let the voting begin! :D

bssmith's Renegade

rseazk5's FWS Shuttle

Gillard's Twin Jet TR5 Fighter

El Cheapo's Sirian Space Racer 5(SSR-5)

mtshark's Comet Rider

Contestants listed in order of entry into the contest..

Last edited:
Uhm dunno if it's a settings thing, or our outdated DSL line or the new forums coding..

But when I click on teh link to see the picture / photo, it takes me to that thread, and then the pic is just a file name.. And clickin on that asks me to "log in or register"

(I'm already logged in!!)

Can you maybe just post the pics instead of linking to the thread?

Uhm dunno if it's a settings thing, or our outdated DSL line or the new forums coding..

But when I click on teh link to see the picture / photo, it takes me to that thread, and then the pic is just a file name.. And clickin on that asks me to "log in or register"

(I'm already logged in!!)

Can you maybe just post the pics instead of linking to the thread?

Weird..links work fine for me and the pictures load in the post..But will consider doing that for the April voting..

Back