Mail from Penrose.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kewl!:cool: I just got my certificates in the mail today as well! :D Haven't opened them yet..Will Monday night, then put them in a picture frame..Really like the custom postmark 'Model Rocket Capital of the World'..

Got mine today too. The custom postal mark is really nice.

Thanks to Vern, Gleda, Carl and Ken for making this historic event take place.

terry dean

Postal Stamp.jpg

I got mine today too. I knew today was going to be a good day today. :D:D

Got my two in. Now to work on how I want to display them.. Already had a solution but it doesn't fit well, so I am looking again...

As soon as I have a solution I will post pix :)
jim

Mine came today, too, topping off an excellent day! :marchmellow:

Mark \\.

Our five came today as well.

Good thing too, my boys have been bugging me daily. They've been MUCH more excited than I expected.

This is a good thing. A very good thing.

The flights for my wife and for my daughter were their first flights. A feat I wasn't sure was even possible.

Thanks again to Semroc, Vern and Gleda, and everyone that made this possible.

Got mine today also.
I'm thinking of a shadow box thingy.
With the GS along with the Certificate, envelope with the postmark.
I may bring it to Michaels and see what they can come up with.
My thanks to Vern, Gleda, Carl, Sheryl, Bruce,(Gizmo and Beans too)
Mark T

I'm sure it'll be awhile before mine gets here as my flight was #1052.

To anyone who has received theirs, is this suitable for an 8x10 picture frame or is it larger or smaller than that???

Woo-hoo! Mine came today!

I did a quick search here for "sky of gold" to see if anyone else had started this thread and was shocked not to see one! For a wild second there I thought I was the first to get mine! Glad I noticed this one before I posted...

With everyone seeming to post about getting theirs today, it was with great fear that I approached the house in a deluge of blowing rain, knowing my mailbox is too small to hold a large envelope and still shut the lid, and knowing that the gutters likely would not be able to keep up with the downpour.

Whew! Clearly no certificates, as the mailbox lid was shut.

Upon further review, though, the mailman rolled 'em all up and stuffed them in. Nice and dry, but a bit curled. Still, I'll gladly try a gentle ironing versus having to wring them out...

#66, 68 and 69 accounted for, my other numbers wound up getting horded and/or given away.

Mine was waiting too. Thanks to all involved in bringing this about.:D

Now I gotta figure how to hang it next to my semiary degree without raising too many eyebrows.;)

Great timing--Hobby Lobby has framing and shadow boxes half off this week, and has a 40% coupon in effect (doesn't apply to sale items) and has rocketry stuff (including engines) marked off 30% (not great, but better than retail). If only they stocked beer...

Mine was waiting too. Thanks to all involved in bringing this about.:D

Now I gotta figure how to hang it next to my semiary degree without raising too many eyebrows.;)

The fact that the most prominent printing on it says "Sky Of Gold" would probably make most people think it is somehow related;).

Did anyone notice the lower stamp that was used in post #3? Good choice!

Still waiting for my two certificates, as the postal machine has many cogs and pulleys in a metropolitan area.

John

Back