Magnum is back--again--really--almost.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madsen

Reaction score
According to the Magnum website--which has been announcing their return for the last 5 years--they are back--again--and this time they mean it. They will be accepting orders shortly--really. In view of the fact that this is about the 7th time that they have announced their return--I would suggest to Magnum Mike that a Grand Re-Opening sale might be in order: Say 50% off on LOC kits and motors would be nice. Please feel free to discount other products also.

Last edited:
Although He was the dealer to go to in the 90's, it will be tough to get back what Wildman has taken the place of. Wildman does more traveling than Ross ever did. Even though Wildman has never been to Black Rock that I've ever heard of....

JD

The interesting thing is what happens if you actually click on any of the links for content -- it takes you to the Sunward website.

I wonder if Angelo either has an agreement with the current owner of Magnum, or purchased it.

-Kevin

The interesting thing is what happens if you actually click on any of the links for content -- it takes you to the Sunward website.

I wonder if Angelo either has an agreement with the current owner of Magnum, or purchased it.

-Kevin

From what I was told is that Angelo bought Magnum.

-Kevin

I also noticed that if you try browsing to the old Public Enemy Rockets web site, https://www.publicenemyrockets.com/, you also get taken to Sunward.

Let's hope this is more like the Ross version. And not later pale imitations.:bangpan:

Al

I miss cruising through the magnum site.I remember buying a 3" parabolic resin nosecone off of Ross years ago....he had some cool stuff.The nosecone was used for a 3" Harpoon.
Can`t really see it going back to the original format and product line.

Sorry ,but why did Magnum sell ?

P

Back