• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold MagLoc Type 3 Day Box

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rejma0415

Reaction score
ATF approved (HA! Not that it matters anymore)

Type 3 Day Box with ATF approved 6 tumbler 3/8" shank lock with two keys and carrying handles. We aren't required to use these anymore of course but they are still nice to have from a safety perspective. However, also can serve for some great alternate uses for a safe or other secure storage as well. Weight is 40 lbs, lined with 1/2 inch ply. Internal Storage size 14x12x8. 11 gauge steel.

Great for handguns, ammo or precious metals, etc. Or still good for its primary purpose to hold lots of rocket motors and BP. These are $425 new, I'd like $250 plus shipping.

Rrrrandy
TRA9577 L3
[email protected]
813-484-1298

Attachments

• Type3DayBox(1).jpg
    Type3DayBox(1).jpg
    203.3 KB · Views: 38
  • Type3DayBox(2).jpg
    Type3DayBox(2).jpg
    79 KB · Views: 43
  • Type3DayBox(3).jpg
    Type3DayBox(3).jpg
    212.1 KB · Views: 43
  • Type3DayBox(4).jpg
    Type3DayBox(4).jpg
    213.4 KB · Views: 42
  • Type3DayBox(5).jpg
    Type3DayBox(5).jpg
    232.8 KB · Views: 35
  • Type3DayBox(6).jpg
    Type3DayBox(6).jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 33
Can you give the external dimensions? I have one place I would like to put this, but I'm not sure it would fit.

Also, would you do local pickup instead of shipping?

Thanks for taking the time to post the external measurements, unfortunately after measuring the contents of the cabinet I wanted to store in a box like that I have too much to fit. No point in only storing half the frisky stuff, so I guess I’m out. Good luck with the sale.

Last edited:
Back