Made the move beyond Estes

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKTurbo

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Well....I've done it. I bought an Aerotech 24/40 with a couple of E18-4W reload packs. I needed a little more power for my upcoming TangoPapa Mars Lander kit. More power than good ole Estes has. I called around and the only reloads available at the time were E18's. I'd like to find some F24's...I guess I'll just have to be patient.

This is a pretty big step for an old BAR like myself. Wish me luck.

Here's the loot...

AT_RMS_24_40.jpg

AT_RMS_24_40_close.jpg

RMS_E18_4W_front.jpg

RMS_E18_4W_back.jpg

WOW...you seem to have the wonder tat I had when I first bought my 24/40 case. I already had my 29/40-120, but when I got my 24/40 and a pack of D9-4's, I thought it was absolutely CUTE! :rolleyes:

You're gonna have a lot of fun with this! I sure do with mine! I'm soon going to get some E18's and F24's for my Super Big Bertha!

Congrats!

Jason

O STOP!!!! stop teasing me.....I lost my case and I have so many loads for it.....why!!! why!!!!.

anyway, this was the case I started out with and it is awesome. That is alot of power right there and once you load it it is very easy to load any other motor. Good Luck....after this you are going to never be able to turn back!!

I love the D9 loads :). I use them all the time. I still have a couple in my range box :).

Remember Ryan, shortly after we meet, I showed how to load a F24? Yeah, Those were the days :). I am still interested in those 24mm loads :)

Back