Madcow Rocketry

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ColumbiaNX01

Red blooded white American male
Reaction score
Hello everyone I am new here. I recently bought and built the Madcow Rocketry Super DX3 HPR. I am going to get Level 1 Certified in March. Well my question is, I have built and flown tons Aerotech and LOC percision and I have extremly happy with those two manufactures. So my question is are Madcow rocketry kits just a good as Aerotech and LOC or better? From the kit I built I am very happy and before I buy another Madcow rocket I want to hear some input from other rocketiers about Madcow?

Andrew Lathrop

"Mr. Worf, lock phasers and return fire"

I, for one, am a HUGE supporter of Madcow kits. They are simple, easy to build, quality parts, and great flying rockets. I have dealt with Mike Stoop the owner many times and his customer service is top notch. I have 2 of his kits, the Scooter, and the Solar Express. I would love to buy several others, including the new Prion, but money is an issue(as in I don't have any). I've never built a LOC kit, but use thier body tubes and MMT all the time, so I'd say the same quality. Maybe just a bit above Aerotech(I like the nomex better then the baffle).

Anyway, you can't go wrong with Madcow. Good choice, and success on your L1 attempt.

I just recently built and flew the super DX3 and am very happy with it. Mike Stoop was very friendly and quick to answer any questions I had. I would recommend Madcow to anyone. I only wish they had a little bit larger kits. For my next rocket and level two, I am going to go with the LOC magnum.

Dave

Mad Cow kits are really nice and very complete. I like the look of the new 4" PAC-3 kit. Maybe when the tax man is done.:rolleyes:

Al

I'm tinkering with Madcow's fiberglass
HoJo and find their quality absolutely top notch.

AT and LOC have many nice good quality kits
but this puppy just blows them clear out of the water...

Back