Madcow Rocketry Countdown to Black Friday!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madcow

Madcow Rocketry
TRF Sponsor
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Black Friday is Almost Here!

During November we are doing early deals - you can check them out here https://www.madcowrocketry.com/early-deals/

Our Black Friday Sale will start Friday, November 25th, 2016 at 7:00 AM PST, 10:00 AM EST. We will have great prices on everything in the store. Quantities on some items will be limited - when the item is out of stock, the sale is over for that item. Some will have a bunch and some will have a few. Don't wait too long because we're expecting some things to go fast.

We will be posting a few new kits for Black Friday on our site when they are ready - you can see them here https://www.madcowrocketry.com/new-kits/

You can see the Madcow Black Friday Survival Tips here https://www.madcowrocketry.com/black-friday

We will be posting a few new kits for Black Friday on our site when they are ready - you can see them here https://www.madcowrocketry.com/new-kits/

Crossing my fingers for a slightly smaller version of the Double Shot with a 38-29mm motor combination!;)
Figured it would be a great project rocket for my young mentee to learn high power staging now that she's Jr. Certified.

Just a thought- Selfish me...;)

Crossing my fingers for a slightly smaller version of the Double Shot with a 38-29mm motor combination!;)
Figured it would be a great project rocket for my young mentee to learn high power staging now that she's Jr. Certified.

I would go for that as well. Then Gus can teach me a thing or 2, gottta start small.

I personally know several people who have expressed the same sentiment. I think 2017 may be "The Year of the Two Stager"...

I personally know several people who have expressed the same sentiment. I think 2017 may be "The Year of the Two Stager"...

ESPECIALLY if you had a 2 stage tilt-o-egg kit!

Seriously, a smaller 38-29mm double shot whould be a 'must have' for me to put in the build pile to grow in to.

W:surprised:W! I didn't even expect to see any interest in this humble request. Thanks everyone for your comments! :D Mike, I know your very busy trying to get ready for your sale and, if this is not part of the plans. Well then maybe something to consider for the future?
I'm thinking you could sell at least SIX kits, im sure quite a few more. Thanks- Gus. :eek:

Black Friday is Almost Here!

During November we are doing early deals - you can check them out here https://www.madcowrocketry.com/early-deals/

Just ordered the 2.6" Tomach. The 54mm motor mount was not available when selecting the option (BUMMER). I included a note in the order asking for the 54mm and am hoping that the folks at Madcow can accommodate. Not in any hurry to get the kit and am willing to wait if the 2.6">54mm centering rings or 54mm MM tubes are in short supply.

Just ordered the 2.6" Tomach. The 54mm motor mount was not available when selecting the option (BUMMER). I included a note in the order asking for the 54mm and am hoping that the folks at Madcow can accommodate. Not in any hurry to get the kit and am willing to wait if the 2.6">54mm centering rings or 54mm MM tubes are in short supply.

The 2.6" fiberglass goblin shows unavailable with a 38MMT. But they obviously have the rings and tubes. Maybe it's an issue with their site.

I too would certainly buy a 29/38 double shot!!

View attachment 305705I'd like to mention that the Madcow Frenzy MASSIVE is a really sturdy rocket that if it comes up for sale....:wink: You might want one.

Ive shoved everything from the CTI O-3400 to about SIX CTI N-10,000's through mine.

You just can't break it...

Last edited:

The 2.6" fiberglass goblin shows unavailable with a 38MMT. But they obviously have the rings and tubes. Maybe it's an issue with their site.

I called when the sale went live and left them a message (they were not open yet, I guess) about the 54mm option not being available and that I wanted to order one. Never got 'fixed', so I guess that the 54mm version isn't included.

I called when the sale went live and left them a message (they were not open yet, I guess) about the 54mm option not being available and that I wanted to order one. Never got 'fixed', so I guess that the 54mm version isn't included.

I have not heard back. Hopefully Madcow can accommodate (my) request included with my order.

Heard from Madcow. VERY accommodating. All is well.

Glad everything got sorted out ok!

On the MMT size, we build a certain amount of each MMT size and the website tracks how many are available in each size. If you select a size and it is gone, it will say out of stock - but, you can pick the other size and it will let you order it (unless it is out also). Remember we build everything ahead of time so we can ship everything quickly - still takes us about 2 to 3 weeks to ship everything from this sale :)

We can easily swap out MMT tubes and rings if you like, but the fin tangs are already cut on the CNC machine. If you are willing to cut the fin tangs down yourself and just want us to swap MMT and Center Rings, we'll gladly do that - just put a note in the order.

We can also build more of the out of stock MMT size if you want to wait, but we will not be able to do that until after the sale is complete and shipped.

Remember, sale starts 7am Pacific Time on Friday Morning! Thanks everyone and good luck!

- Mike

Remember, sale starts 7am Pacific Time on Friday Morning! Thanks everyone and good luck!

- Mike

Dibs on a 4" AGM-33 Pike. :grin:

I lost mine this Summer because of a goofball error on my part (got grease on the delay grain).
Pike 3.jpg

Came down ballistic, total loss:

Pike 2.jpgPike.jpg

Yep, that's the one that caught my eye. :)

Don't make the mistake I did. I used the two part epoxy clay for the external fillets. I wish I had just used RocketPoxy instead. They were easy enough to do, but left a HUGE amount of sanding to be done. I despise sanding. Lol

"Pacific time". Whoops! Here I sit on my phone getting yelled at for nothing lol.

Last edited:
Back