Madcow Rocketry Black Friday Sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got my first "Black Weekend" delivery today... Nice 4" Sea Wolf and I couldn't help myself at 99 cents each, 10, yes 10, 14" thin mil chutes (great as pilot chutes on deployment bags). Expected orange, but purple is OK.

IMG_0209.jpg

dixontj93060 said:
Finally got my first "Black Weekend" delivery today... Nice 4" Sea Wolf and I couldn't help myself at 99 cents each, 10, yes 10, 14" thin mil chutes (great as pilot chutes on deployment bags). Expected orange, but purple is OK.

Hey that looks just like my Seawolf! :-D

The Seawolf was one of my first Madcow kits and a beauty it is,you`re gonna love it.

I remember having to add a good bunch of noseweight in mine ,but it flies great ,and loves those CTI H123 Sparkys

Paul T

Seawolf_(2).jpg

Seawolf006.jpg

Seawolf004.jpg

Guys,

believe or not...my massive Frenzy from Black Friday Sales is now arrived in a huge Box...in Munich/Bavaria..still in my car for the moment..but breathing a new air...the massive lady will get from me tonite a couple of beers...she needs to catch quickly Bavarian habits.

We only fly hybrid here in Munich: Beer + whatever...

YEAAAHHH!

MIKE THANKS FOR TAKING CARE OF MY INTERNATIONAL ORDER SO MUCH!!! You are a great person to trust! ..not the last time I order at Madcow!

Denis (just flying in my brain!)

Guys,

believe or not...my massive Frenzy from Black Friday Sales is now arrived in a huge Box...in Munich/Bavaria..still in my car for the moment..but breathing a new air...the massive lady will get from me tonite a couple of beers...she needs to catch quickly Bavarian habits.

We only fly hybrid here in Munich: Beer + whatever...

YEAAAHHH!

MIKE THANKS FOR TAKING CARE OF MY INTERNATIONAL ORDER SO MUCH!!! You are a great person to trust! ..not the last time I order at Madcow!

Denis (just flying in my brain!)

:cheers:
Don't forget to post photos of your build.

Glad the rocket made it the Germany. I love Bavaria. Nearly every town has its own brewery and not one US beer can compare. It is a fantastic place.

Auerbach, Germany, was my home for 4 years.

On topic: I got my other kit yeasterday. Thanks madcow.

MADCOW = GREAT FAMILY...

See you soon with building report..we start really on sunday to heat the epoxy ;-) ..proudly building the first massive Frenzy ("call me LOLA!!" she said to me ...) in good old europe...

Denis

Last edited:
Sweet!!! Used to live in Germany back in the 80's (little town called Oppenweiler outside of Stuttgart)--never saw anything like that shooting through the sky!! Looking forward to the build!

Sweet!!! Used to live in Germany back in the 80's (little town called Oppenweiler outside of Stuttgart)--never saw anything like that shooting through the sky!! Looking forward to the build!

There is a good aviation post for the us army. Of maybe that was Illesheim.

There is a good aviation post for the us army. Of maybe that was Illesheim.

Nope, no Army facilities in Oppenweiler. Actually very few people that even spoke English. Typical quaint Schwäbisch country village.

Nope, no Army facilities in Oppenweiler. Actually very few people that even spoke English. Typical quaint Schwäbisch country village.

Does it still belong to Germany? Recently, some right-wing Swiss politicans claimed parts of Schwaben :wink:

Greetings,

Oliver
(from a large Bavarian capital which also has non-drunken rocketeers)

They left in 1993. BTW, the rocketry software SpaceCad was developed in Ludwigsburg.

Back