• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Madcow Nike-Apache 2 stage kit - delivery to Airfest

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TBob

Reaction score
Howdy folks,
I have a Madcow 2 stage Nike-Apache kit. It is as exactly as received from Madcow and unbuilt. It is missing the sustainer switch band (which was not in the box when originally opened). I wasn't planning to use it anyway so I didn't request a replacement part be sent.
I've had it for a few years and it's apparent that I'm not likely to get it built anytime soon so it needs to go.
Although it looks to have been discontinued, the kit details can still be found here: https://www.madcowrocketry.com/content/pdf/nike-apache.pdf

I'm asking $200 for this one. No shipping at this time. This will be for delivery to Airfest only. I may decide to offer shipping later, but not until after Airfest. Payment can be made via PayPal in advance but cash on-site is preferred.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks for looking!

PXL_20220816_164825995.jpg

Last edited:
Back