Madcow Fulfillment Delays?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LandonC

Reaction score
I placed an order with Madcow 17 days ago (my first time ordering from them), and the order status still says "Awaiting Fulfillment." Everything I ordered was in stock (basic G10 components like a coupler and bulk plates). They publish on their website that they "make every effort to ship your order within a week of your order," and I haven't received any justification for why it's delayed. Emailing them didn't solve anything.

I'm not sure if this is a frequent issue or if anyone is dealing with something similar right now.

I deal with them a lot. They always ship quickly and immediately respond to e-mails. I placed an order a few weeks ago and had it within a week. They are a first class operation.

I deal with them a lot. They always ship quickly and immediately respond to e-mails. I placed an order a few weeks ago and had it within a week. They are a first class operation.
Oh I don’t doubt that. I understand stuff happens, and I want to assume this isn’t normal.

I’ve been super unlucky the past few weeks with this type of stuff. Had a $300+ order from Apogee get lost in the mail. Still trying to sort that out.

I placed an order with Madcow 17 days ago (my first time ordering from them), and the order status still says "Awaiting Fulfillment." Everything I ordered was in stock (basic G10 components like a coupler and bulk plates). They publish on their website that they "make every effort to ship your order within a week of your order," and I haven't received any justification for why it's delayed. Emailing them didn't solve anything.

I'm not sure if this is a frequent issue or if anyone is dealing with something similar right now.
Call them. Stuff happens even to the best companies. I hear about companies who have problems frequently. I’ve never heard of problems with Madcow. It may be that something was in stock when you put it in your cart but someone else had it in their cart too and checked out earlier than you.

Call them. Stuff happens even to the best companies. I hear about companies who have problems frequently. I’ve never heard of problems with Madcow. It may be that something was in stock when you put it in your cart but someone else had it in their cart too and checked out earlier than you.
Especially if it was a Madcow sale day.....I have heard of a number of people who put one in their cart (sale item) and it was in stock but by the time they checked out the item was sold out.

Back