Madcow email to purchasers

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr G

Reaction score
Anybody else get an email from [email protected]?

Sure looks like the real thing, asking for submissions to "Share your experience with our rocketry products, a photo or video from your purchase!" Click on the "Click to Share Your Experience" button and you get an "I'm thinking" type icon.

When you go to the alternate method to submit, there are all kinds o forms to fill out with personal information.

The idea is a good one, but the rest is questionable.

I'm on their mailing list, and I didn't get that one. Didn't hit my spam filter, either. The email address looks shady as...

The link is also available from the Madcow website.

Gonna guess Mike is looking for some photos, flight details, and reviews. IOW, a marketing thing.

If you have purchased anything from Madcow recently you probably received the message also. I did.

I had an email earlier from Madcow after buying my last rocket. As I had not built it yet, I did do a review on the Twitch DD I used for my L1 cert at Hellfire. It is now on their website as a review for the Twitch DD And they sent me a 10% discount for my next purchase!

Though they seem to be working on their website, as I can no longer sort the rockets by size... which is too bad.

I don't care for the formatting required by the rivet.works? site. Tried to upload a coupe and it cropped the NC and the thrust plume entirely. Might be better to upload and let a human figure the best way to fit it...

Back