Madcow DX3 2.6" FG Single Deploy???

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dhkaiser

Reaction score
This last weekend I picked up a Madcow 2.6" FG single deploy DX3. On the website I see a duel deploy but no single deploy DX3. Other than the lack of the DD, I see two differences. The nose cone on the DD has a metal tip and mine does not, and the fin tangs differ.

Is this a discontinued model? Were there problems with it? Anyone have one?

I am sure the kit is fine. Did you buy the kit from MC? You could buy parts to make it DD if you would like. It will be a great flyer. Also give the Jolly Logic chute device a thought.

Have Fun

This last weekend I picked up a Madcow 2.6" FG single deploy DX3. On the website I see a duel deploy but no single deploy DX3. Other than the lack of the DD, I see two differences. The nose cone on the DD has a metal tip and mine does not, and the fin tangs differ.

Is this a discontinued model? Were there problems with it? Anyone have one?

After the success of the DD screech, they converted the Dx3 to DD and made the Tomach in it as well.

The single deploy kit is fine, and had no issues that made it 'wrong'

Thanks guys, I plan on pushing this to 1 mile/mach 1 so that is good to hear. The directions that came with it suggest H2xx motors but I am thinking I280 or maybe I500.

Back