Madcow Bomarc

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nootnam

Reaction score
I was very pleased with the way this rocket went together. it has quality parts and everything fits perfectly, i originally wasnt going to but it because on apogee rockets, it says skill level five and he made it sound much more challenging then it actually was. I highly recommend this rocket and any other madcow kits. just make sure when you start gluing together the conduit, have everything to hold it in place while the glue dries planned out so your not rushing to find stuff the last second. If you have any questions regarding the build of this rocket, post here or pm me.

i will put the picture of the finished rocket when i get done painting it :)

Very cool :) I was wonderring about this kit. I look forward to your pictures :)

ugh :mad: i was sooo anxious to start painting that i actually forgot to put on the launch lugs

Most of us keep launch lugs in our range boxes for exactly that reason...:eek:

Yeah, it's kind of embarrassing to go up to the pad with a beautifully finished rocket only to find out you don't have launch lugs or rail buttons!:eek:

Which doesn't mean that has never happened to me..:rolleyes:

Yeah, it's kind of embarrassing to go up to the pad with a beautifully finished rocket only to find out you don't have launch lugs or rail buttons!:eek:

Which doesn't mean that has never happened to me..:rolleyes:

How about launching a prototype scale model kit on a four engine cluster, having an absolutely beautiful flight, waiting for chute deployment and suddenly remembering that the parachute won't deply...'cause some dummy left it back on his table!:eek:

In front of a whole bunch of people!

How about launching a prototype scale model kit on a four engine cluster, having an absolutely beautiful flight, waiting for chute deployment and suddenly remembering that the parachute won't deply...'cause some dummy left it back on his table!:eek:

In front of a whole bunch of people!

At least the 'chute was unharmed by the ejection gases...

On a scale of 1 to 5, how hard was it to build? Been thinking about that kit.

i would say about 3.5 because there is alot of balsa but its basically just cutting and gluing for that. there is some shaping for the balsa but i just cut it to the basic shape and sanded it from there and that seemed to make it 10 times faster

how much experience do you have building?

Back