• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Madcow 8" DX3 Kit

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nachobueno

Reaction score
Got this kit on sale, and only asking what I paid for it. The kit is complete. It has already been given a decontamination bath, as well as a full wipe down with Acetone, so there will be a delightful lack of fiberglass dust with this kit. I would really prefer a local sale (I'm in Oklahoma City) but I would be glad to travel as far as Dallas, Wichita, or anywhere within approximately 2 1/2 hours to meet. I can also provide more detailed photos of the parts if you'd like, but if you're familiar with an 8" kit you should have a pretty good idea of what you're gonna see.
Other bits of info:
Metal tip nose cone
Switch band
98mm full length motor mount (36")
No hardware of any kind (Kit did not include ANYTHING)
No decals
Stock photo included. More photos available upon request - It's also my thumbnail photo when I did my obligatory dry fit photo after washing all the parts
$600.00

Attachments

• DX3.jpg
    DX3.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 109
Back