• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Madcow 4" Maddog 4XL 75mm Kit

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lowga

A.K.A. 'Mr. HoJo'
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Decided to go another direction for my L3 certification. Building a 4" Mach 1 kit instead. That means that this beauty is surplus to my needs. Asking $275 which includes UPS Ground shipping to the 48 states. 75mm" and perfect for your L2 or L3 efforts.

https://www.madcowrocketry.com/4-fiberglass-mad-dog-xl/

4" Fiberglass 5:1 Ogive Filament Wound Nosecone w/Composite Tip
4" G12 Fiberglass Airframe 44 inches
4" G12 Fiberglass Airframe 22 inches
4" G12 Fiberglass Switchband
4" G12 Fiberglass Coupler 12 inches
75mm Motor Mount G12 Fiberglass
3 G10 Fiberglass 3/16" Thick Beveled Fins
G10 Fiberglass Centering Rings
G10 Fiberglass Bulk Plates

This Kit Features
Router beveled fin edges
Precision routed fin slots
Flies on anything from an I to an M
Weight 14 Lbs
Over 7 Foot Tall

Prefer PayPal Friends and Family or you can use their buyer protection program, just add 3% to cover their fees. Opened only to inspect contents and then returned to original shipping container. As new kit.

Attachments

• maddog4xl.jpg
    maddog4xl.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 14
I bought the kit with the intention of building it as a Level 3 project..so I was only interested in 75mm motors. However, my understanding is that it will fly very well indeed on 54mm motors (with appropriate adapters) and enjoys a good "I" motor as a snack.

:)

Back