Macintosh Programs

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheWraith1968

Reaction score
I am new to this website. I just signed up about 5 minutes ago, and this is my first posting. I wanted to know if there are any Apple Macintosh programs out there, related to rocketry. I have recently gotten back into Estes model rocketry, after 22 years off. Thank you for any help that you can give me.

I believe the next version of Rocksim is suppose to have both Windows and Mac versions available.

There's a great shareware rocketry app for Macs called CompuRoc. I use it on my Mac all the time. It doesn't have the CAD-style modeling features of RockSim, but you can use it to predict altitude, speed, optimal delay, etc. Just input the diameter of the rocket, weight, cd, etc and select a motor from the motor library. The current motor library has most of the currently available motors plus many older motors from AT, Vulcan, USR, etc. You can do multi-stage rockets with it too.

I don't know where to go to download it, but you can probably do a google search for it.

I have it also, I havent figured out how to use it yet though. I forget where I downloaded it unfortunantly

Back