• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted Mach1 rockets

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just curious how long did it take from ordering until you got your kit? I've had an order in for a small kit close to 2 weeks and they don't seem to answer emails :( thank you for the info

Just curious how long did it take from ordering until you got your kit? I've had an order in for a small kit close to 2 weeks and they don't seem to answer emails :( thank you for the info
It was pretty quick. I think a week and a half.

Hmm I wonder whats going on. Anyway, glad other folks are getting kits. Thank you

I would say it's "launch season" so lots of vendors spend time traveling to/from launches, plus time there, etc. So normal response times get a little erratic, especially around the time of large national launches. Also, "in stock" on the website, can go away at a launch, but websites don't update till they get back.

Back