Mach 1

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was thinking today was the 14th. Hard to keep dates straight after one retires. They had a target date of April 15th

I have an order in that I placed 4 months ago (beginning of JAN) and I moved since I put in the order. Emailed them several times over the past month or so with no response. Just emailed them again last week. Crickets.

I have an order in that I placed 4 months ago (beginning of JAN) and I moved since I put in the order. Emailed them several times over the past month or so with no response. Just emailed them again last week. Crickets.
They were planning on the reopening today. Call or message them.

I just looked at their site they have some kits listed for sale. I see no phone number listed. They really should have a number one could call.

They were planning on the reopening today. Call or message them.

I used the message function previously, no dice. I am going to email Ian directly, he just did a custom job for me earlier this week and it shipped today, so I know he is around.

I realize they have been reorganizing and were planning to re-open today - I am patient and not in a rush necessarily. Just want to ensure they don't eventually ship an order to some place I left months ago.

I placed a small order this morning, we'll see what happens. Disappointed to see the Area 51 is gone. At least for now.

I emailed Ian directly (at his badass rockets email) and heard back from him this afternoon. He said they have my order ready to go, but it has not shipped yet. Good to get a positive response, will update when I hear anything about it actually shipping.

Disappointed that most of the kits are gone. Wonder if they will ever bring them back?

I don't know if the same kits will be coming back, but they said on their FB page that the "catalog will grow from here". They wanted to start small to ensure speedy shipping, which I applaud.

Don't do Facebook. So did not see that. Hope it is correct. I have built many of Steve's kits and they were some of the best out there.

I hope the kits make a come back, the next rocket on my to buy list is the Daedalus TSR 54.
I've been watching the web site and hope it is a work in progress, and not a discontinuance of the previous kit line.

They just reopened so it will take time to get going again. I would think they eventually will have mid and HP kits. I do think the old Mach 1 had way to many tube sizes had to be a night mare to keep parts in stock.
Good luck to them

Hey everyone! Mach 1 is open and we’re taking orders. As stated, the limited opening is to ensure we can build up our inventory and ship orders in a timely manner.

The Mach 1 catalogue is over 115 different rockets! Opening with that full catalog would have been irresponsible and a disservice to you and everyone else. As we work to build up a working inventory, more and more will come online - including the high powered kits we all love.

We also spent a considerable amount of time rebuilding some of the foundations of the company as the opportunity was afforded to us. We have some cool things we’re working on and hope you all like what’s on the horizon. :) Thank you the support everyone.

Back