• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Mach 1 rocketry 3” 5:1 Ogive nosecone aluminum stepped tip

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

conman13

Reaction score
I have a brand new nosecone I’ll let go for 65$ shipped. I screwed up and for some reason thought it was filament wound when in reality it is compressed fiberglass which won’t work for a M3.5+ flight... pm me if interested IMG_4200.jpg

I’d make an offer if it weren’t for your handle [emoji15]
Conman13 is Conner, a well known member of our TRF community, who is currently a college student iirc, he is also a great assembler of Eggtimer Rocketry products (for a fee of course [emoji3]).

Conman13 is Conner, a well known member of our TRF community, who is currently a college student iirc, he is also a great assembler of Eggtimer Rocketry products (for a fee of course [emoji3]).
+1, 2500 posts in the last 5 years or so and a great soldering job on my several kits.

I’d make an offer if it weren’t for your handle [emoji15]

I can't say thats the first time I've heard that... It was a childhood nickname. Feel free to shoot me an offer if interested.

Thanks for the support and kind words everyone

*EDIT*

Nose cone will no longer come with stepped tip as my new filament one did not have one so I swapped them out. This shouldn't cause a problem as this compressed fiberglass shouldn't be used in any rocket that would require a stepped tip.

*EDIT*

Nose cone will no longer come with stepped tip as my new filament one did not have one so I swapped them out. This shouldn't cause a problem as this compressed fiberglass shouldn't be used in any rocket that would require a stepped tip.

I wonder if compressed is cheaper to produce? I highly doubt it. I have a 3” Warhead and the amount of filling it took to fill in all the gashes it came with. Didn’t get them all sadly.

Back