MAC Performance End Of Season Sale!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wallet.....screaming! :surprised::bang:

Might have to dip into the fall motor budget for a new rocket!

Ordered Friday, rocket arrived Monday! BEST SERVICE EVER!!! Great looking kit. Seriously, the threads here don't do justice to the quality of the parts and set up in the box.

I picked up a 3" Scorpion and some other goodies. Ordered Friday; on the porch when I got home today.

This is my 3rd MAC Performance kit; I also have a 3" ARCAS and a 4" Zodiac.

The parts in this kit are top quality and the fit is perfect. The attention to detail is unmatched.

Just want to say Thank You! for all the support during our end of season sale.

Also.......our 54mm tube is here, and I can honestly say it was worth the wait! We're currently getting all the components together and should be loading them on the site over the next couple weeks.
Have any suggestions, Questions or requests, shoot me an email at [email protected] Tell us what you want!

Mike Crupe
MAC Performance Rocketry
macperformancerocketry.com

FLY CANVAS!

Mike, is my understanding correct that the new 54mm tube is a new body tube for a smaller range of kits? If you made a mini-Scorpion and a 54mm ARCAS, I'd be interested in either. I'd also love to see a 54mm Black Brant III (I've been looking at scratch building one in that size), though it would require a conical nose cone, which you don't have in any size anyway.

Mike, is my understanding correct that the new 54mm tube is a new body tube for a smaller range of kits? If you made a mini-Scorpion and a 54mm ARCAS, I'd be interested in either. I'd also love to see a 54mm Black Brant III (I've been looking at scratch building one in that size), though it would require a conical nose cone, which you don't have in any size anyway.

Rick,
The plan is to eventually offer a complete line of kits in 54mm. The tube is very light and extremely strong. They will include 29 and 38 mm motor mount kits as well as Minimum diameter kits. Some will be single deploy only and others will have the option for single or dual. The Arcas and Zodiac are definitey on the list to start. Most kits will be available with your choice of 5:1 Pinnacle or 5:1 FWFG Von Karman Wildman cones to start and 4:1 cones will be available later. Fins will be 1/8" Canvas. If there is something specific that somebody wants send me an email. [email protected]

Thanks,
Mike Crupe
MAC Performance Rocketry

FLY CANVAS!

Last edited:
Mike, I have been wanting one of your awesome kits for a while but your line does not really reflect what I like to fly most. That looks like it will be changing with the 29mm mounted new tubes. I eagerly await what you crank out. I'd like to see a single deploy Villain kid dynamite that has enough room for a 6 grain case. I want the first one, credit card standing by.

Mike, I have been wanting one of your awesome kits for a while but your line does not really reflect what I like to fly most. That looks like it will be changing with the 29mm mounted new tubes. I eagerly await what you crank out. I'd like to see a single deploy Villain kid dynamite that has enough room for a 6 grain case. I want the first one, credit card standing by.

Yea.... I think this 54mm stuff is going to be a really fun size. I cant even decide what I want. Thinking DD 38mm, FWFG... mmmm fly on an F50 or a K1127...

I knew I would eventually wear you down:smile: Shoot me a pm, the first one is yours.

Thanks,
Mike Crupe
www.macperformancerocketry.com

FLY CANVAS!

I'm thinking a Canvas Optima........You can never have too many.

LOL! It'd scale nicely. I have... 8 built in various size/power, a NIB Optima, NIB Shadow, a couple parts packs for clones, and a SEMROC BT50 :)

a 2.2" would be neat :) I wonder what the limit on the fins would be, and if you could DD a 1200 case

View attachment Optima2.2.rkt

Seriously rough, but...
No go on DD and 1200s....and those 1200's would push the fins pretty hard..... But 240's, maybe 480's would be kinda sweet, yea... 480's with a DD setup would be a ton of fun... Mile or better high and just below mach I'd guess.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back