MAC Performance 4" Zodiac

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

muddymooose

Hoopy Frood
Reaction score
I hadn't really considered MAC Performance until Mike commented on a thread I started. I took a look at his website and was intrigued by canvas phenolic, so I ordered a 4" Zodiac. My order was promptly shipped and I received it in just a few days.

This is one of the most impressive kits I've seen. The canvas phenolic seems like a really durable material, and I look forward to seeing how it stands up to rough landings. The parts have nice tight tolerances and fit together perfectly. The assembly has been simple and enjoyable. The avionics bay came complete with all the basic hardware and it's built really well. The kit also paints nice and there are no spirals to fill.

Top-notch service and quality. I'm a fan.

I hadn't really considered MAC Performance until Mike commented on a thread I started. I took a look at his website and was intrigued by canvas phenolic, so I ordered a 4" Zodiac. My order was promptly shipped and I received it in just a few days.

This is one of the most impressive kits I've seen. The canvas phenolic seems like a really durable material, and I look forward to seeing how it stands up to rough landings. The parts have nice tight tolerances and fit together perfectly. The assembly has been simple and enjoyable. The avionics bay came complete with all the basic hardware and it's built really well. The kit also paints nice and there are no spirals to fill.

Top-notch service and quality. I'm a fan.

So where's the build thread? :cool:

Latest posts

Back