MAC Black Friday Sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike2wander

MAC Performance Rocketry
TRF Sponsor
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Black Friday 3-Day Sale Event -- Friday, November 23 through Sunday, November 25 -- Get 10% off ANY ROCKET KIT (does not include HYPER 54, Bolt Missile, Pluto Slam or VTS-6) Minimum purchase of $100.00-- use promo code BF10 at checkout. Included with your order will be a coupon from Stickershock23 for 25% off any MAC Performance decal set available on his website.

Last edited:
Happy Thanksgiving! Our Black Friday sale starts tonight at Midnight and runs through Sunday night. Don't forget to use promo code BF10 at checkout.
Thanks so much for everyone's continued support.

Mike & Patty

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! This years Black Friday Sale was a huge success. The support we've received all year has been amazing. We're working on some pretty cool stuff. I'm thinking 6" F/W fiberglass with lots of fins to start and an equally exciting second kit on the drawing board. "Bigger" things on the way in 2019!

Thanks again,
Mike & Patty Crupe

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! This years Black Friday Sale was a huge success. The support we've received all year has been amazing. We're working on some pretty cool stuff. I'm thinking 6" F/W fiberglass with lots of fins to start and an equally exciting second kit on the drawing board. "Bigger" things on the way in 2019!

Thanks again,
Mike & Patty Crupe
NICE. Me like BIG!

Back