M2245 assembly

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris_H

Reaction score
Hi all. I have been looking for info on how the M2245 is assembled. I found it once, about a year ago, but cannot find it now. I recall part of it, but can someone point me in a direction to find the instructions, or someone who knows, explain what this motor needs, specifically, in putting it together.

Getting excited to fly this at Black Rock soon! Rocket had it's test flight, just some painting to do now.

Thank you.

Chris

Hi all. I have been looking for info on how the M2245 is assembled. I found it once, about a year ago, but cannot find it now. I recall part of it, but can someone point me in a direction to find the instructions, or someone who knows, explain what this motor needs, specifically, in putting it together.

Getting excited to fly this at Black Rock soon! Rocket had it's test flight, just some painting to do now.

Thank you.

Chris

One of these may be what you are looking for.

https://www.pro38.com/pdfs/Pro75_Instructions.pdf

https://www.pro38.com/pdfs/Pro75_notes_V1.8.pdf

Yes, that is it. Thank you. I have done that before, but wanted to be sure, ad did not see the instructions until just now, after shaking the liner and feeling something sliding around. O-rings and instructions.

Chris,

Read the instructions on this one very carefully, it glues together a bit different than most. Great motor though, here is my 6" Mad Dog on it.

MadDogM2245IMLDRS31.jpg

Thank you, Gary. I definitely will. The launch is still more than a month away, but is soon enough that I thought it a was good idea to see how the motor goes together, and to make sure that all is well with the parts I have.

Never to early to research assembly, best bet is to do it at home or in your hotel room, no dust or distractions and it'll give it a good amount of time to cure.

Back