Lytham St.Annes Nr Blackpool NO-GO!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karl

Reaction score
I would NOT recommend anyone trying to launch anything from Lytham St.Annes near Blackpool ( UK ). This place is FULL of Quicksand , and is potentially deadly if you try to recover any rocket that lands in the stuff ...... as we found out......Trust me this stuff STINKS!!!
-Karl

LOL ! Fortunatley we had walkietalkys , so if we got stuck we could call for help. And the good thing is , I didnt have to go and 'fish' for any of my rockets :D I suppose the good thing is , you dont need a parachute , or any recovery device , all the ground is soft and noting would break if anything landed on it ( maybe a lawndart tho ;) )
-Karl

Originally posted by Karl
LOL ! Fortunatley we had walkietalkys , so if we got stuck we could call for help. And the good thing is , I didnt have to go and 'fish' for any of my rockets :D I suppose a 'bonus' is , you dont need a parachute , or any recovery device , all the ground is soft and noting would break if anything landed on it ( maybe a lawndart tho ;) )
-Karl

wow I dont know what happend there , sorry about that.
-Karl

Latest posts

Back