• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Low/Mid Power Kits, including some uncommon items

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

troj

Wielder Of the Skillet Of Harsh Discipline
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Clearing out some things I collected in anticipation of building them, but considering how long they've been sitting, I'd rather get them into the hands of someone who will appreciate them more. Some old stuff, some more recent, some still on the market, some not.

Terms: PayPal friends/family or you pay the PayPal fees. Buyer pays actual shipping (usually flat rate USPS, unless you want it another method). Please PM me what you're interested in.

Kits available are listed below. Where possible, I've list price. Some are not available at the moment, so I've tried to include a fair price. Since some are in the collectible category due to age, their prices reflect that. If you don't like what I'm asking, PM me with a reasonable offer.

Feel free to ask questions. If you want a closeup of a particular kit, ask.

Apogee Saturn 1b ($237.05) $175
Boyce Aerospace Saturn 1b $20
Boyce Aerospace Saturn V $20
Custom Tristar Bulk Pack $25
Edmonds Tinee sale pending
Estes Astron Alpha (yellow packaging) sold
Estes Astron Mars Snooper II (green packaging) sold
Estes K-10 Astron Cobra (old packaging) sold
Estes K-24 Astron Gyroc (old packaging) ($) $50
Fliskits Corona $15
Fliskits Flea $10
Fliskits Proconsul NSL 2003 #37/50 $30
Fliskits Saturn 1b ($23.95) $25
Fliskits Tesla $20
Fliskits Thing-a-ma-jig ($15.99) $10
Fliskits Thing-a-ma-jig ($15.99) sold
Fliskits Whatchamacallit ($12.99) $10
Neubauer Rocketry Juno 1 $20
Rokitflite Fake-Wulf ($28) $30 sale pending
Semroc Gee'hod $15
Semroc Gee'hod $15 sale pending
Semroc Gee'hod $15 sale pending
Semroc Golden Scount #368 $15
Semroc Mars Lander ($54.99) $40
Semroc Micron ($8.99) sold
Semroc Ruskie $15
Semroc Ruskie $15
Semroc Ruskie $15 sale pending
Semroc Saki $15
Semroc Saki $15 sale pending
Shrox Ibis Luxury Starliner sale pending
Shrox Johnny Star Commander sale pending
Shrox Sea Sting ($37.49) sale pending
Squirrel Works Acorn ($24.95) $20
Squirrel Works Liberator ($24.95) $20
Squirrel Works Red Baron sale pending

-Kevin

IMG_5458.jpg IMG_5459.jpg IMG_5460.jpg IMG_5461.jpg IMG_5462.jpg IMG_5463.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Troj,
I'd love the Edmonds Tinee for $10.
I'll send a PM.
The first rocket I remember building was the Gyroc, but I'd build it, and somebody should probably collect it. Does it have a price? It was probably $3.50 back in the day.
Thanks,
Matt

I'll send a PM.
The first rocket I remember building was the Gyroc, but I'd build it, and somebody should probably collect it. Does it have a price? It was probably $3.50 back in the day.

I love the Edmonds Tinee. I was surprised to find I still had an unopened kit - I've built and flown several of them myself, plus built a few dozen of them with Scouts.

I'm currently asking $50 on the Gyroc, since it's in old packaging and collectible to those who like such things. Personally, I'd love to see something like that built and enjoyed. I'm selling these because they're not giving anyone any pleasure collecting dust on a shelf in my basement. The Goonybirds are the kits that I always had fun with; I have a complete set that I need to finish building one of these days.

-Kevin

Gyroc Photo.jpg
I love the Edmonds Tinee. I was surprised to find I still had an unopened kit - I've built and flown several of them myself, plus built a few dozen of them with Scouts.

I'm currently asking $50 on the Gyroc, since it's in old packaging and collectible to those who like such things. Personally, I'd love to see something like that built and enjoyed. I'm selling these because they're not giving anyone any pleasure collecting dust on a shelf in my basement. The Goonybirds are the kits that I always had fun with; I have a complete set that I need to finish building one of these days.

-Kevin

I love all the Edmunds kits. I should post a wanted note for any and all.
Here's a photo of a Gyroc I built from Jim Z's plan's 13 or 14 years ago. It's got lots of flights, in fact the hinges have been replaced lots.

Hey Troj,
I'll send a PM.
Thanks,
Matt

Silly me. I just looked closer. The sticker says, " Your Free Kit. Thank you for your order."

I recognize that monocopter - I used to have one. That's a fun one, for sure!

-Kevin

I recognize that monocopter - I used to have one. That's a fun one, for sure!

-Kevin
That Art Applewhite Dragonfly monocopter also has a lot of flights on it. I don't know what to do now. It flies really well on an A9-4. I usually get my black powder motors from AC Supply, but when i placed my last order they said the A9-4 was discontinued.

That Art Applewhite Dragonfly monocopter also has a lot of flights on it. I don't know what to do now. It flies really well on an A9-4. I usually get my black powder motors from AC Supply, but when i placed my last order they said the A9-4 was discontinued.

Ah! Mine came from someone out east, not from Art. I didn't know he made one like that as well.

-Kevin

I’ll look at PMs and reply when I get home. Not ignoring anyone; just want to let you know what’s up

-Kevin

All PMs have been answered. Also, it will no longer allow me to edit the original post (must be a time limit), so here's the updated list of what's available:

Apogee Saturn 1b ($237.05) $175 sold
Boyce Aerospace Saturn 1b $20 sold
Boyce Aerospace Saturn V $20 sold
Custom Tristar Bulk Pack $25
Edmonds Tinee sale pending
Estes K-24 Astron Gyroc (old packaging) $50 sold
Fliskits Corona $15 sale pending
Fliskits Flea $10
Fliskits Proconsul NSL 2003 #37/50 $30
Fliskits Saturn 1b ($23.95) $25 sale pending
Fliskits Tesla $20 sale pending