Love coffee

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You haven't had coffee till you rolled your own lol
x26CUEc.jpeg

KYDH57y.jpeg

80RflXd.jpeg

zk05wDU.jpeg

Has anyone ever tried cold brew from a "yama cold drip tower"?
5f466f510a9d54c54d607354_yama glass cold drip coffee maker.jpg
I just learned about this and it instantly made my bucket list.

Has anyone ever tried cold brew from a "yama cold drip tower"?
View attachment 484228
I just learned about this and it instantly made my bucket list.

Make sure you use the right beans:

Kopi luwak is made from coffee beans plucked from civets' feces. This is bad news for civets. It's the world's most expensive coffee, and it's made from poop. Or rather, it's made from coffee beans that are partially digested and then pooped out by the civet, a catlike creature.

Me, I'm happy with my Gevi grind and brew and Blue horse Kona.
Sorry, I'm not gonna wait three or four hours for cold coffee. :dontknow:

Make sure you use the right beans:

Kopi luwak is made from coffee beans plucked from civets' feces. This is bad news for civets. It's the world's most expensive coffee, and it's made from poop. Or rather, it's made from coffee beans that are partially digested and then pooped out by the civet, a catlike creature.

Me, I'm happy with my Gevi grind and brew and Blue horse Kona.
Sorry, I'm not gonna wait three or four hours for cold coffee. :dontknow:
I don't think so. I'll stick with cheaper, less processed beans. And my plan is to find a place that can make the coffee and have it ready for me when I get there. I won't be buying a tower either. But thanks for the tip!

Actually "too late in the day for another coffee" is sign of personal weakness...

1638728686874.png

lol, I have a pot in front of the mouth so no problem, pour them onto the plants afterwards :)
I have an enclosed porch, cant do it inside since it sets off the smoke alarm lol. To complicated to do it inside, only tried it once.
sibm4qz.jpeg

I haven't seen much from Winston lately(the OP). Some forums have a place that tells you when they were last active, Is that here somewhere?

You can search for them and look at their activity. His shows his last post Sept 19th.
After clicking on his name I clicked on the tab called latest activity and nothing came up at all But the tab next to it showed his post on September 19th so now I know how to do it.

2pm and I catch myself asking where is my coffee lol more coffee neeeeeedded

Back