Love coffee

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I spilled my container of coffee this morning, hit my lap first (yes it burned the important thing in life), and the wife will have to clean a large spot in the carpet. The hole in the top naturally ended up down near the carpet where the maximum amount of coffee would spill out.

I need a low acid, non-caffeine organic coffee bean that I would like to grind myself........anybody have some recommendations. the acid and caffeine cause extreme stomach discomfort to the point it makes me puke. I've had my stomach looked at and I have no ulcers, gastro-intestinal problems . Coffee kills my stomach so bad, I've actually had to quit drinking it.

anybody have any experience with any of the following brands?

https://myfriendscoffee.com/coffee/best/low-acid/
Oh I'm a dark roast guy.

In the last 15 years or so, I’ve tried most espresso drinks. But for the first time ever today, I ordered a double espresso. Apparently there’s more in the cup. Apparently.

Besides, with all the rockets I have around here, it'd be likely to damage something (namely... me).

1623125229974.png

Latest posts

Back