• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Lot F - SOLD

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mx774

Reaction score
Lot F - SOLD
As mention in my other ads I am getting out of the hobby and trying to raise money for an electric RC Airplane. Over the past few years I have horded rocket kits so now I am getting rid of anything to do with rocketry.

Rocket Lot F kits:

OOP Estes - Executioner, EST 1951
OOP Estes - StormCaster, EST 1301
OOP AANDVARK Rockets (Vendor is now out of business) - AIM-4 Falcon Semi Scale of US missile
OOP Estes - Rattler-7, EST 2150
Custom - Razor

Buyer will pay for actual shipping cost. My zipcode is 21740. I will pay for the insurance which I'll insure for actual value.

I expect payment via PayPal within two days. My PayPal email address is [email protected]

All kits are still sealed and in excellent condition. I am asking $50 for the whole lot ($10 per kit). The Estes Executioner is worth more than $10.

Hi all,
If you contact me for a shipping quote please include in your PM to me your complete address as I noticed that the USPS sometimes charges different shipping cost for address in the country versus suburban addresses. I will send you two quote one for priority mail (air mail) and one for standard shipping (truck).

I would recommend standard shipping in order to save you money.

Again, I will pay for the insurance.

Thanks,

Jim H.

SOLD!

Lot F.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Mark,

Yes, the lot is still available. If your interested please PM me your compete address and I'll send you two quotes (priority mail and standard shipping).

Please note that the Estes - Executioner is a large kit so the box must be large enough to allow safe shipping.

PM me if your interested.

Thanks,

Jim H.

Back