• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking to contact Mike Jerauld... Any help here would be appreciated.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K'Tesh

.....OpenRocket's ..... "Chuck Norris"
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Just found Mike's website, and I'd like to talk to him (by phone, or email) anybody know his current whereabouts?

Thanks!
Jim

BTW... This is my 8,000th post on TRF.

Last edited:
Less than 30 minutes later, I've received a PM with an email address...

Thanks!

Jim-Tell Sparky i said HI! Are you all settled down over there yet?

Will do,

I've already talked to him yesterday, and emails have been exchanged as well. Nice guy!

Things look a lot better now... However, since the first month was only a partial month, I won't be getting 8K rmb for the first month. It'll be more than what I've had, but I still can't go nuts with buying stuff if I want to be eating by Dec. 15th.

Weird... I can still access it. My VPN has me logged in as if I'm in Australia, but I was logged in as if I was in PDX, and London with no problems.

Heh we don't have to look far; we can usually find Sparky at our DART launches. So if you need him interrogated etc. that you can't do from China just let me know :wink: He ran the club for 15 years and preserved our fantastic flying site.

Back