Looking to buy minitimer/microtimer for delayed parachute deployment

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UltraQ

Reaction score
Hello,

My team and I are currently looking for a minitimer for our payload's recovery system, but we have not been successful the past few months. If you have a timer you are looking to sell, please email at, [email protected]. In the email please provide some pictures of the product. Thanks!

Hello,

My team and I are currently looking for a minitimer for our payload's recovery system, but we have not been successful the past few months. If you have a timer you are looking to sell, please email at, [email protected]. In the email please provide some pictures of the product. Thanks!
Can you provide more info. on what you are looking to do?

Roy

Can you provide more info. on what you are looking to do?

Roy
We are currently building a functional and deployable payload for another team's rocket aimed to compete in the SPA competition in June. Our payload will be deployed from the rocket during its descent, so are looking for a timer to delay our parachute deployment to avoid any entanglement with the rocket. Specifically we are looking to delay the parachute by 6 seconds after separation.

Back