Looking to buy a few Zing Wings!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Balltip

Reaction score
(Maybe this thread should be under Yard Sale WTB, Scratch Built or The Coffee House but... oh well)

As I live in northern Europe, I can't order Zing Wings from the manufacturer directly (he has written that in a rather large font on his home page so I won't even bother asking for the one exeption because he would go mad at me...) but would have to settle with getting them thru EBay. Not funny. You can look here:
https://www.zingwing.com/order.html

So could somebody US based guy or gal here at the forum help me out? I am looking for a kit of 5 Zing Wings. You buy them and then send them onwards to me.

I will pay for everything including PayPal fees and naturally I will make sure that you get the money onto your account (PayPal only please) before you order anything at all.

If they get lost on the way to me I will not hold a grudge! :)

Now, what do I want these for? Besides the obvious I mean?
Imagine the following; a sleek BT55 rocket 'bout 3 feet tall. 4FNC style, that has got two cut outs on two of the opposing fins. Then it breaks in the middle upon ejection - releasing two upper hooks.
Between those hooks two Zing Wings are held in place on both sides of the BT as the rocket soars towards the sky on a C6-3.
Rocket comes down under 'chute.
Zing Wings comes down... eventually.

Get the picture? ;) :p :D

Anybody help me out? PM me then, please!

Per

A very big Thank You to all of you offering to help me out! I got the help I needed! Thanks!

:)

Per

Back