Looking for someone to build a Saturn V or Saturn IB for me

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mkranitz

Reaction score
I would like to hire someone to build me one of these kits. The builder must create excellent quality models (I'll pay for quality). I would like to launch the models also, so flightworthiness is a must.

I would like it to be a mid-power rocket.

Michael

I'm considering your request but have reservations about putting that much work into a model which wouldn't be mine.
I spent a lot of free time detailing my Semroc Saturn 1b. Took a lot of time to put that together. The Saturn V I rebuilt before NSL was a model that a friend had given up on and was left to get moldy in his basement. It's now a very cool scale model ready for it's first flight. Talk about work.
Are you looking for something in that order or bigger?
Seems to me there really aren't any midpower kits for either of these. You need to go up to the Sirius Saturn V which flies on I motors or stick to the Estes and Semroc kits.

The Apogee Saturn V looks like a good one (they also have a 1b)...

I'm considering your request but have reservations about putting that much work into a model which wouldn't be mine.
I spent a lot of free time detailing my Semroc Saturn 1b. Took a lot of time to put that together. The Saturn V I rebuilt before NSL was a model that a friend had given up on and was left to get moldy in his basement. It's now a very cool scale model ready for it's first flight. Talk about work.
Are you looking for something in that order or bigger?
Seems to me there really aren't any midpower kits for either of these. You need to go up to the Sirius Saturn V which flies on I motors or stick to the Estes and Semroc kits.
I can vouch for the quality of Scott's work on his Semroc 1B; especially good detail on the CSM (without using the Apogee capsule kit). It flew very nice on an RMS E18. (BTW Scott, no fair entering this build in the M-O-M contest!).

Depending on the timing and which model/kit you're after, I'd be willing to build one.

I can vouch for the quality of Scott's work on his Semroc 1B; especially good detail on the CSM (without using the Apogee capsule kit). It flew very nice on an RMS E18. (BTW Scott, no fair entering this build in the M-O-M contest!).

I wouldn't do that to you Paul.
I only bring in stuff that I just finished each month.
The Saturn V was the latest. I really like that SS Baracuda for this month.
SG

Back