Looking for Micro Maxx starter sets for daughter/XMas

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scottluther1369

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm looking for some Micor Maxx sets for my daughter for chrismas. So far I have ordered from 3 different hoppy shops with them mared down only to get an email a week to to later telling me they are no longer available. Does anyone have a line on these at a good price? I hate to go eBay. eHobbies had for are $4 to $8 which is not to bad (as did A2Z) but they sent me emails as to the above effedct. i also ordered from Discount Rocketry but have been told I may never see anything from them. Sooooo anyone have any ideas? I tried looking for Quest directly but couldn't find a web site for them. Just about all my search lead back to eHobbies or a2z. Any help would be appreciated! I al least have to find a launcher as I did locate one rocket with an engine but no way to launch it.
Thanks!
--Scott<the newbie>

Scott, I'm not sure where you are at, but if there is a Hobby Lobby near by, they have the Micro Maxx super sets for 39.95. It includes 10 rockets, launch equipment, and a bunch of motors and igniters.

Originally posted by astrowolf67
Scott, I'm not sure where you are at, but if there is a Hobby Lobby near by, they have the Micro Maxx super sets for 39.95. It includes 10 rockets, launch equipment, and a bunch of motors and igniters.

I just got mine at Hobby People (in SoCal) for $29.95. If you got one of those around, check 'em out!

WW

I'm in Livingston Mt. And there is NOTHING anywhere close to here which remotely resembles a hobby shop. : )

Do you know if those guys ship? Do you have a phone number for these places? Was the Hobby People set the same 10 rocket set?
Thanks!
--Scott

I couldn't find this set on those web sites. I did find a launch set on the other site and was able to order a Little Joe II launch set. If I could find a 10 rocket set that would be awesome!
Thanks!
--Scott

Hobby People does not ship motors (allegedly), so they don;t ship starter sets and therefore don;t list them on their website. The Super Value Starter Set (SVSS) is the 10 rocket/50 motor/full sized launch pad/9 volt electronic controller set.

eHobbies had tons of motor packs at serious discounts and Doug Pratt keeps getting in wave after wave of motor packs and small silo starter sets. And they know how to ship legally.

Originally posted by scottluther1369
Do you know if those guys ship? Do you have a phone number for these places? Was the Hobby People set the same 10 rocket set?
Thanks!
--Scott

Originally posted by scottluther1369
Hi,
I'm looking for some Micor Maxx sets for my daughter for chrismas. So far I have ordered from 3 different hoppy shops with them mared down only to get an email a week to to later telling me they are no longer available. Does anyone have a line on these at a good price? I hate to go eBay. eHobbies had for are $4 to $8 which is not to bad (as did A2Z) but they sent me emails as to the above effedct. i also ordered from Discount Rocketry but have been told I may never see anything from them. Sooooo anyone have any ideas? I tried looking for Quest directly but couldn't find a web site for them. Just about all my search lead back to eHobbies or a2z. Any help would be appreciated! I al least have to find a launcher as I did locate one rocket with an engine but no way to launch it.
Thanks!
--Scott<the newbie>

Scott, if you ever need it, the Quest website is at https://www.questaerospace.com. At this time it just has contact info and nothing else except links to a few of their dealers.

Back