Looking for Instructions: Red River Rocketry Merlin

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NeilD

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Crossposted in the Mid-power section.

Hey folks - would anyone happen to have the instructions for the Red River Rocketry Merlin they wouldn't mind scanning/photographing? I have the kit that I purchased around 2011, which I opened, but then life got in the way and after severals moves the instructions have been lost. Still have the full kit which I've just started building but would really love to have the instructions just so I don't screw anything up! Thanks in advance.

I found that review as well as another one in the Shroud lines publications. From those I was able to surmise a pretty good build plan. The reviews gave an idea of like how far down the tube the ejection baffled should be installed which was good. The motor tube mount with the fin slots and also the ejection baffle did come with their own instructions so that was good. I’m pretty confident in a successful build, was just hoping I could find the instructions.

I found that review as well as another one in the Shroud lines publications. From those I was able to surmise a pretty good build plan. The reviews gave an idea of like how far down the tube the ejection baffled should be installed which was good. The motor tube mount with the fin slots and also the ejection baffle did come with their own instructions so that was good. I’m pretty confident in a successful build, was just hoping I could find the instructions.
Glad to hear that you can back-engineer the kit. Many rocketeers are familiar with Rocket Reviews. I am not familiar with the company Red River. I looked on the Rocket Reviews RocSim library for the Merlin, but did not see it.

Back