Looking for help with quickburst products

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeepOvertone

Reaction score
Wondering if the owners/manufacturers of these products are on the forum. I've sent an email but got no response :(. Im looking to make my own starters and I'd like to have recommendations from them(or someone with much experience) on which two kits to get. I definitely want to start with the conductive hot shot mix for smaller starters and then coat that with a different product for larger starters. I'm undecided between the procast or quick dip. Just need to know which would work better for the larger starters. I'd love to use the procast but not sure if the two are compatible chemically and if they are, not sure if the hot shot will be hot enough to ignite the precast. Any insight would be helpful. Thanks

Wondering if the owners/manufacturers of these products are on the forum. I've sent an email but got no response :(. Im looking to make my own starters and I'd like to have recommendations from them(or someone with much experience) on which two kits to get. I definitely want to start with the conductive hot shot mix for smaller starters and then coat that with a different product for larger starters. I'm undecided between the procast or quick dip. Just need to know which would work better for the larger starters. I'd love to use the procast but not sure if the two are compatible chemically and if they are, not sure if the hot shot will be hot enough to ignite the precast. Any insight would be helpful. Thanks
I answer every email I get, been doing it 19 years. Sometimes an email will go to the spam folder and I don't realize it. In any event all you need to do is call. Be sure to leave a message if I don't answer. 979-373-6601 I'm in the central time zone, please do not call after 9PM. If you leave a message I will call back the next day.

QuickBurst

I answer every email I get, been doing it 19 years. Sometimes an email will go to the spam folder and I don't realize it. In any event all you need to do is call. Be sure to leave a message if I don't answer. 979-373-6601 I'm in the central time zone, please do not call after 9PM. If you leave a message I will call back the next day.

QuickBurst
Sorry, I wasn't trying to say anything negative about you. I spent some time reading all of the info on the website and made a purchase just minutes ago. Thanks!

Sorry, I wasn't trying to say anything negative about you. I spent some time reading all of the info on the website and made a purchase just minutes ago. Thanks!
I didn't think of it that way, I was not offended.

Its very important to me that I treat my customers like I want to be treated. I try very hard to provide a product that works well. I have two kinds of customers, the first reorders as needed. The second never reorders period. If I see the second kind, it's my fault, and its something that needs to be addressed and resolved.

I'll answer any question I get, there are no "dumb questions".

David Bachelder
DBA QuickBurst

Back