• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking For Flanged 75mm Aeropack

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UPscaler

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Well, I messed up. Didn't think about it when I was ordering from Wildman and accidentally ordered the glue on type aeropack retainer for 75mm. I had intended to get the flanged version with the screws that hold it in place. It's going in a short rocket (Red Max), so I don't really want to push back the motor any further than I have to. Anyone have a 75mm with flange they'd trade with some cash on my end? Figured I'd see here before ordering another one and trying to sell the other one on.

Braden

Well, I messed up. Didn't think about it when I was ordering from Wildman and accidentally ordered the glue on type aeropack retainer for 75mm. I had intended to get the flanged version with the screws that hold it in place. It's going in a short rocket (Red Max), so I don't really want to push back the motor any further than I have to. Anyone have a 75mm with flange they'd trade with some cash on my end? Figured I'd see here before ordering another one and trying to sell the other one on.

Braden
Branden, I do. I'll trade ya.

From the Ether...

Back