Looking for EST-2234 Comand controller instructions

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scottluther1369

Reaction score
Hi!
I actually found something useful (maybe at a gragare sale. Its an EST-2234 "pro series" command controller. The only thing is the guy did not have the instructions for it? Does anyone have a copy they could scan and email to me? It looks like it's got one Radio Shack NiCad 7.2 volots 1200 MAH battery. Do I need two of these to operate at full power? Also I need a changer for it. It has two regular looking charger inputs on the back. Any recomendations? Maybe I'll get lucky and it will work. : ) I don't know what all the leds are for.
Thanks!
--Scott <the newbie>
[email protected]

I have the Command Center and it rocks!

The leds are basically just a visual power indicator, to show how much juice you have running to the ends.

You should have room for two 7.2V batteries in the back. You don't need an expensive one. I bought mine for $10 at hobby people and they both work fine. Also, chargers are pretty cheap at most any hobby store that sells RC cars. I haven't had the need to uset he plus in the bottom yet, so I couldn't tell you one way or the other how they work.

I hope this helps answer some of your questions. I unfortunately don't have the directions for mine to send you.

-Chris

Back