Looking for astronboy

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kelltym88

Reaction score
I am trying to get a hold of astronboy. (moderators feel free to move this wherever). Astronboy/Excelsior please contact me ASAP. Thanx.

I wouldn't worry too much - I exchanged a couple of emails with him yesterday. Try sending an email to his Paypal address that he has listed on the Excelsior site (it's like "Excelsior - payments @ excelsior or something like that.)

Also, it's been my experience that he returns a *lot* of email at the start of the business day.

Like I said - don't worry. Fred will get in touch. ;)

Originally posted by Fore Check
I wouldn't worry too much - I exchanged a couple of emails with him yesterday. Try sending an email to his Paypal address that he has listed on the Excelsior site (it's like "Excelsior - payments @ excelsior or something like that.)

Did that too.

OK! He's gone missing again.

Been trying for some time now...he's read PM's I've sent and I was even online here in the forum when he was reading one!

Still no contact!

Hellllllooooooooooo!

Oh where oh where has our Astronboy gone?

I shake the cat food can when I need the lil mountain lion to come in...

Prehaps shaking a box of RMS reloads may inspire Astronboy to check in?

Sorry about your decals guys...maybe I should rattle something!

KarlD...yours has decals...I had a few! Not many but a few.

Hey Sandman, while I haven't had a need for Phred lately I am in need of your services again. How long would it take to turn me another nose cone like you did for my 2.66 PD? I tried to fix a gouge and I believe I've ruined it, and I need by the 12th of November (TDD in Ca. will finally be there). Also, I've got an Estes Firecat, the one with the NC like the Harpoon. Could you make one for a BT-80?

Astronboy, if you're listening, how about some decals for the above mentioned Firecat?

How bad is the gouge?

Maybe I can fix it. Post a close-up pic.

Otherwise I can make another one...PM or email me.

Back