Looking for ARC shark plans!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DexterLB

Reaction score
I'm looking for plans/drawings(with dimentions) or, the best possible - rocksim design for ARC shark, but I can't find any anywhere. If someone knows - please post :)

Last edited:
>Please! That'll help a lot! ( If it isn't a difficulty, of course )

I've found the rocket, that was the most difficult part :) Please let me know what dimensions you need specifically and I'll post them for you.

Marc

Ok.

I need:
Body tube diameter & length
Nose cone length
Fins root chord (the big fins, not the little ones)

Thanks in advance!

I have the plans for the ARC Shark I just built and flew the last time we took the field. If you want them, PM me and I'll scan them in for you. :D

Is ARC out of biz?

I think so. I haven't been able to find a Net presence for them nor am I getting any hits on the name other than a couple of old reviews. :(

I bought mine on ebay about a year or so ago and have only seen the Shark come up for bidding a couple of times, none recently unless I missed it (entirely possible).

I'll be home tomorrow. I'll check the packagine for my ARC 1318 for an email address or phone number.

I scanned the plans and sent them to Dexter. I noticed they list AdvancedRocketry.com as their web page but it redirects to the ebay store of the guy I bought mine from... back on Sep-23-07 08:39 as it turns out.

He hasn't sold anything since 12/08 apparently. :(

Here's mine, yeah I goofed the paint job. Oops. :eek:

ARC Shark.jpg

I scanned the plans and sent them to Dexter. I noticed they list AdvancedRocketry.com as their web page but it redirects to the ebay store of the guy I bought mine from... back on Sep-23-07 08:39 as it turns out.

He hasn't sold anything since 12/08 apparently. :(

Here's mine, yeah I goofed the paint job. Oops. :eek:

Any way I could get a copy of those? I went to the website with the same results.

PM me with an email addy. I'll hand em out until someone tells me to cease. :D

I believe the guy that made the ARC kits does business on ebay as rocketj7, I have seen many ARC kits posted by him.

Hey, I talked to the guy with the ARC Shark kits a week or so ago. He states he is waitng on the fins to put some shark kits together. I guess it shouldn't be long for them. I also found him on ebay and bought a different kit from him. I hope to purchase a shark when they are ready. Hope this helps and good luck!

Hmmm. I tried to contact him and got nothing back.

If he's back to business, I guess the handouts have to come to an end. Sorry.

Hmmm. I tried to contact him and got nothing back.

If he's back to business, I guess the handouts have to come to an end. Sorry.

Guess I got in under the wire. Does anyone know where the CG should be? I'd hate to fly mine unstable. I'm glad to hear He'll be making them again!

He has been listing on ebay. One rocket here and there. If I see him list another I will LYK.

ARC is a one-man show.
I met the owner/operator, Richard, when I picked up his 18-24 parallel stage kit at his house (factory).
He's a great guy, but like a lot of smaller rocket companies, he's retired and the business is part-time. Probably why he does it on eBay.

Back