Looking for a Vendor

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Desert-rat82

Reaction score
Been out of the hobby for almost 20 years. I remember a vendor that sold scale/semi-scale missiles and rockets. Designs from all over the world. Don’t remember their name hoping someone here might know. Thanks

If you are asking about low and mid-power kits, you are probably thinking of The Launch Pad. I don't believe they are still in business, but some retailer still have kits.

Thanks. That was the one I was thinking of. I have enjoyed building the scale stuff. Fun building them that don’t look so run of the mill

TLP kits are long gone from vendors stock. Some pop up on EBay occasionally. And Uncle Mike's still has some plan paks you can build from.

Performance Hobbies still has a few Launch Pad kits in stock.

Been out of the hobby for almost 20 years. I remember a vendor that sold scale/semi-scale missiles and rockets. Designs from all over the world. Don’t remember their name hoping someone here might know. Thanks

The Launch Pad. Their out of business as far as we know but Performance Hobbies still has a few of their kits.

Back